Buyers generally prefer flats that are ready to move in because of several reasons:
- Convenience: Ready-to-move-in flats offer convenience as the buyer can move in immediately without having to wait for the construction to complete. The buyer can save time and money on rent or alternative accommodation.
- Certainty: Buyers can see the actual flat and get a feel for the living space before making a purchase decision. This eliminates any uncertainty or risk associated with investing in an under-construction property.
- No construction delays: Buying a property that is under construction carries a risk of construction delays, which can cause financial stress and inconvenience to the buyer. Ready-to-move-in flats eliminate this risk.
- No hidden costs: The price of ready-to-move-in flats is generally all-inclusive and covers all costs, including registration fees, stamp duty, and other charges. Buyers can avoid the risk of hidden costs that may arise in under-construction properties.
- Better resale value: Ready-to-move-in flats tend to have a better resale value as compared to under-construction properties. This is because buyers are willing to pay a premium for the convenience and certainty of a completed property.
Overall, ready-to-move-in flats offer several advantages over under-construction properties, making them a preferred choice for buyers who value convenience, certainty, and peace of mind.